- Family Painting Night- Flying Pig
Family Painting Night- Flying Pig
Jezuba is pleased to offer an Acrylic painting class of an abstract flying pig. Proceeds will directly support Jezuba’s initiative to fund Solar LED Lamps for school children in off-grid rural Myanmar.
Join us in a paint along to learn the basics of acrylic art. No drawing or previous art knowledge is expected. This a fun activity for the whole family to enjoy.
You will need the following for the class (materials not included):
· any size canvas of your choosing,
· 1-2 cups of water,
· 1-3 brushes,
· an old dish towel or paper towels, a
· n art palette of any kind such as paper plates or plastic pallets,
· and some type of variation of acrylic paints: White, Phthalo Green, Cadmium Red, Phthalo Blue, Cadmium Yellow, Quinacridone Magenta. Because this is an abstract pig, exact colors are not necessary, so feel free to substitute as needed.
Your finished product will be perfect to hang on the walls or fridge to remember the fun you had while learning new skills. Acrylic is the easiest and most forgiving paint to practice with, so no matter your skills, your piggy will come out amazing.
The Zoom ID for the event will be emailed to you with the purchase. One registration may include more than one person participating at a time as long as they are all on the same screen.
Interested in follow up classes or another session with Devin Dowling?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the Artist:
Devin is a Senior at Wellesley College majoring in Economics. In her free time, she loves nothing more than to paint anything and everything. She takes great inspiration from books, and enjoys painting powerful scenes she read about. First introduced to the art world by her paternal grandfather, a naturalistic oil painter and wood carver, art became her go-to stress relief. Her father also got the art bug and went on to become a draftsman. It seems the love of art is a generational connection among Devin’s family.
Thank you for supporting Jezuba!