Donation - Reusable Face Mask with Filter Pocket (filter not included)
About our product:
In light of Covid-19, Jezuba is donating these face masks to our medical communities. We donated our face masks to hospitals and medical centers in the Bay area, including El Camino Hospital, Adventist Health Glendale, and Kaiser. Your donation will keep our community safer and stronger.
· BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Our face mask is made of soft, breathable, and comfortable cotton. It is washable and reusable.
· DOUBLE LAYERS WITH POCKET: For extra protection, there are two distinct patterns for quick easy identification of outside/inside of mask. Pocket to insert additional filters for extra protection (filters are not included).
· EASY TO WEAR: Elastic ear hook for easy comfortable wear.
· SIZE: 9.75 inches x 4 inches. The pleated design keeps shape and form fit to your face.
· HANDMADE WITH LOVE BY GRANDMA KIN: As this is a handmade product there will be a natural variation of pattern and stitches. (https://www.jezuba.org/grandma-kin.html)
· DONATIONS: Tax deductible donation will be used to acquire materials for the masks, quickly scale up production, and distribute to our medical communities and general public. We will provide you with a tax receipt.
· CORPORATE DONATION MATCHING: Double your impact by taking advantage of corporate matching programs.