Guided Meditation with Sound Bath
Feeling stressed and anxious, or having trouble sleeping? Need an alternative method to a achieving peaceful state of mind?
Our guided meditation class with sound bath can be your solution. Designed for beginners, the class is guided by experienced teacher and sound healer Sabrina Huang, who uses breathing techniques and Tibetan singing bowls to help quiet your mind, reduce blood pressure, and balance your energy.
Through this collaboration with Sabrina, Jezuba will use 100% of proceeds from this class to provide solar LED lamps to school children in a Burmese off-grid rural community. Learn more about Jezuba’s goal to replace 3,800 hazardous kerosene lamps with solar LED lamps in rural
Many thanks to Sabrina for donating her time and bringing the benefits of meditation to our community.
Sign up today! Space is limited.
Date: Saturday February 29th
First Session: 2:30PM to 4PM
Second Session: 4:30PM to 6PM
Location: Redwood City off Whipple exist from 101.
Once you have enrolled for the event, we will send you a confirmation with location and waiver forms.
More about Sabrina Huang:
A certified Sound Healing and Hypnotherapy practitioner, Sabrina combines guided meditation with this Sound Bath using Tibetan singing bowls, crystal bowl, sea drum, raindrop stick, wind chime, and Tingsha that will serenade you into a deeply restorative and rejuvenating state.
By integrating the sound and the vibrations from the Tibetan singing bowls, the guided meditation will take you on a journey into deep relaxation where your immune system is at its best and where you will feel mentally refreshed.
For more information or questions, please visit https://www.sixsenseshealing.com.
What to bring:
• Please bring a yoga mat (thick padded mat work best), pillow, blanket, eye mask, water bottle, and anything that will make you feel more comfortable while lying down for 60 minutes. We can provide chairs if you prefer to sit.
• Please wear comfortable clothing.
• This event is not recommended for children under 12 or people with seizures history.
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for parking, check-in, to get settled and comfortable.
• NO LATE ADMITTANCE.
• All donations are fully tax deductible, and we will provide a receipt for your donation record.
Thank you for your contribution!